Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sorry for the delay in posting.

It's been a mad house around here. We've had a sick child, cold temperatures, Job losses, and all the other wonderful life that happens. I've also had a problem with Sprints Data Services, and can no longer post from my phone (on a consistent basis at least, it seems to only work when it wants too) I will work through all this and still keep everyone posted to our adventures.
For now a quick update. The winter room (aka school room, office, living room) is coming along nicely as you can see from the photos I posted earlier. We are also working on getting our Jeeps up and running. When the weather makes that final turn for the worse, we won't have to worry about not being able to get into town. We have also started to go out and gather the fire wood we'll need for this winter. I recently bought a nice chain saw to make that chore go a bit quicker.

That's our life for now.

No comments:

Life update.