Saturday, May 1, 2010

Had some fun at the rod run...

Well, little one did great at her gymnastics meet. Taking 3rd overall. She was a little disappointed with her performance, but had fun none the less. Afterwards we headed down to the Rod Run to check out the cars, I could only check out one street this year, just not feeling that well, but the little one really enjoyed it! There were a few very interesting rods this year, I really like these two...

Since moving to the ranch I gave up ever owning a rod but I think these could be the perfect solution...

And after all that we had a cake for the wifes B-Day and watched a movie, now back to the ranch and to get to work... ya right, straight to sleep I go!
-------------------------------------
My insanity on display! http://www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.