Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our day...

Well, just a bit of work in the morning, cut down three trees, and chop them up for firewood for the next couple of cold nights (pssst looks like we're gonna see some snow in the next couple of days)
While scouting for wood, I discovered something that I never knew, the valley across our road at one time had some kind of line stretched through it. Its been cut down, only sign was a few galvanized bolts and a part of a glass insulator. I'll have to hike it and see if I find anything more.
So after that discovery, we decided to load up our visitors in the Samurai, and go look and try to make another new discovery... And we did! We found some Indian Hieroglyphics not far from the house... Pretty cool.

-------------------------------------------------My insanity on display www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.