Sunday, October 16, 2011

Couple of good Blog posts

Over on my "Jatico Shared" thingy, You'll see a couple new blog posts I shared from Google Reader, the first is from MDR (Modern Day Redneck) and the second is from I Wish on Shooting Stars (which is MDR's oldest daughter) A couple of great posts on the need to be prepared, I don't want to give too much away, I just would like to give everyone a heads up and take a read if they can... Now back to work!

--------------------------------------------------
My insanity on display www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Modern Day Redneck said...

Thanks for the plugs buddy. She is something else. I just wished I could write like her, I don't know where she got it.

BlueEyedBaby said...

Thanks! I just recently started reading your blog and I love it!

Beardedoverland said...

You're very welcome!

Beardedoverland said...

And also, just started reading Patriots by James Wesley, Rawles last night! Great book so far, my Kindle tells me I'm 17% into it!

Modern Day Redneck said...

Buddy, by the third chapter you will not be able to put it down.

Life update.