Friday, April 6, 2012

New wheels update...




Well the little car is working out great. I knew it would handle the goat trail we call a road, but I am shocked as to how well it does it! It does feel weird to own a foreign job, and I'm just not used to motors running at such high RPM's down the highway. It was nice filling it up! It only has a 12 gallon tank, so sticker shock was not as bad. I was also really nervous about it being front wheel drive, that has turned out to be an irrational concern, I think the front wheel drive is handling the roads better than any of my rear wheel only car/trucks I've had out here.

All in all I'm impressed with the Soul. Very nice car... If only I could tow with it ;)



-------
My insanity on display
www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.