Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wagon update...

Well it's painted and back together, and it looks great!
I'm sure the owners will be itching to get back on the road with it. I know I can't wait to see it rolling down the highway!





Update 1/14/2012

The wagon has been finished for a few days now, we rebuilt the bows for the canvas using PVC and loaded it up and sent it to them before I had a chance to get any good pictures of it. I hear that our local paper is doing an article about them and the help they have received from the Depot. When it's published I'll post a link for those who are interested. I can say, what I've seen of it it turned out great, and it was a fun project, even more fun to talk to people who came into the store and wanted to hear about their trip.

No comments:

Life update.