Saturday, June 1, 2013

After the first year...

Been planning this post for a while, it has been over a year since we bought our first (yes I said first, since we now own two!) Kia Soul. My biggest concern when looking at these little cars, was their ability to handle the rough terrain, goat trail we call a road. I have to say, this little car does an awesome job. The white one that I drive, the one pictured below, is a 2010 with the cast iron engine block. This little guy is part billy goat! It handles everything I've thrown at it. From soft 10-12" deep dry sand, to snow, and mud. I also use it to haul 80lb at a time feed. I'm currently outfitting it with a roof rack and cage to make a little more room inside the cabin for family camping trips. Originally I posted the question about front wheel drive cars and the off grid lifestyle, I can honestly say they can coexist. -Now if I could get a Soul in all-wheel drive.....
So far a great tire for this little go cart.

No comments:

Life update.