Saturday, March 15, 2014

My yearly PSA.

Only a small rattler
Well, I just can't seem to find enough time in the day to keep up on the blog, but I will post my yearly PSA on watching for snakes. I had heard around town that a few have been spotted, but this is the first one I saw this year. Just as a reminder:

  • Watch where you step
  • Don't put your hand anywhere you can not see
  • Remember wherever you see a rats nest, a rattler will be close by
  • Keep collars off your dogs (if they get bit, they will swell, and if they have a collar on, it might strangle them.)
  • Snakes are more active early and late in the day.
I could rattle on forever (pun intended) but I'm sure we all know how to keep ourselves safe during snake season, so lets be diligent and make it through another year!

No comments:

Life update.