Friday, November 2, 2018

Liked on YouTube: VW/T3/Vanagon/Syncro - Kiental Mountain Wilderness

VW/T3/Vanagon/Syncro - Kiental Mountain Wilderness

Because there are many reactions to the video, I‘like to say a few words. I didn’t expect that many people would watch the clip as I made it to share with friends. But I‘m happy nevertheless:) All the roads and tracks in the video are legally drivable, a part is an old farm-track . We try to take car of the environment as much as possible. If we encounter trash at a spot, we collect it and carry it down to the town. If we see people nearby, we ask permission to stay and if we have the feeling that we disturb anybody we‘ll leave. Of course we do not leave any remains of a fireplace or anything. I also know that we‘re using an old bus wich uses more fuel than a modern one. We use it only for those trips and take public transportation for everyday travels.
via YouTube https://youtu.be/6T_qdvBFbgE

No comments:

Life update.