Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Let there be light! Getting some additional illumination both front and back. It’s been an adventure trying to get this wired up. I’m getting too old to bend and twist the way you need to sometimes. Also I’m limited in the tools and supplies I brought to Oklahoma. Needles to say they know me by name @harborfreight πŸ˜‚ I took the easy way out and didn’t wire any switches inside the cab, instead I’m utilizing wireless switches from Amazon. I’m curious to see how long they last. Here goes nothing. πŸ˜‚ #ob1699 #adventureisnecessary #overlandbound @riggedfordirt @overlandbound @Rcioffroad #RCIoffroad @roofnest #roofnestflock @ruggedradios @bulletpointmountingsolutions @the_average_overlanders #offgrid #offroad #advenuture #wonderlust #Ramtrucks #hemi #Tradesman #overlandadventure #itwitb #exploremore #expeditionportal #outdoorproject #wildernessnrration #roamtheearth #adventurerig #goneoutdoors #awakenthesoul #amongthewild #beardedoverlord #optoutside #Falkentire #Wildpeakat3W #livebearded



No comments:

Life update.