Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Had an eventful afternoon. A severe thunderstorm was headed my way after work. I tried to beat it, unfortunately I didn’t make it. Hail up to three inches pelted me. It broke my windshield, and pocked the truck on the hood, roof, and driver side. The good part, the tornado portion of the fun stayed south and east of us. 😂 life in the southern Midwest. 😂 can I go home to Arizona now? #ob1699 #adventureisnecessary #overlandbound @riggedfordirt @overlandbound @Rcioffroad #RCIoffroad @roofnest #roofnestflock @ruggedradios @bulletpointmountingsolutions @the_average_overlanders #offgrid #offroad #advenuture #wonderlust #Ramtrucks #hemi #Tradesman #overlandadventure #itwitb #exploremore #expeditionportal #outdoorproject #wildernessnrration #roamtheearth #adventurerig #goneoutdoors #awakenthesoul #amongthewild #beardedoverlord #optoutside #Falkentire #Wildpeakat3W #livebearded


The truck now looks like a lunar surface!

Golf ball city!

I've never witnessed hail this size!

I'm just glad that the tornado that is in this system didn't touch down here. 

these fell in El Reno about 15 miles southwest of where we live.

No comments:

Life update.