Friday, October 22, 2010

A bit of a wasted day...

We had a nice rainy day here in Arizona, when I woke up at 7 it looked as though it had rained all night, and it continued all day! The storm total was 3/4 of an inch here, now we have clear skies, and the temperature is dropping... We were going to get some work done on the Saloon project, but with the weather the way it was we decided to do what we could with the new battery and solar array, but all we could do was install the buss and hook up the inverter. So it was an early day...

After that I headed into town for some supplies, slipping and sliding the whole way, now back at home... So with a fire in the stove, cup of coffee by my side, I think I'm going to drive into the book of Acts this evening. Then off to bed. I do hope it is a little better weather tomorrow... (but just a little, I love these rainy days, they really don't happen that often, just when you want to do something outside!)

My insanity on display www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.