Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Well the seasons have changes...

Wow, what ever happened to fall? We went from 100 degree weather to waking up to 45 degrees and ice on the cars. What a difference a day makes I guess. With luck the snakes have all gone into hiding and I'll be able to get some wood cut, which is my plan this weekend. The National Weather service has posted that snow is expected in the high elevations. I don't think we'll see any here, but I do expect the temp to drop even more. Time to get busy on winterizing!
This also means play time is over, it is time for some serious building to take place. We have Solar Panels to put up, inverters to install, a room to finish, a Saloon to finish, stalls to build... Wow I'm tired just talking about it all!

My insanity on display www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.