Friday, June 1, 2012

Early warning of a summer yet to come.

We are under an excessive heat warning this week, and our temperature at the ranch for the past two days has been 105.3! Needless to say, surviving the heat is all we're up to. That and I'm currently down with a bad back, seems my sciatic nerve is acting up, keeping me in bed all day yesterday, and hobbling around today like a 90 yr. old off his meds. Nothing is more irritating than being immobile and at the mercy of others. Hope the Advil, new work shoes, and determination get me through the marathon I'm gonna have to run tomorrow at work.

-------
My insanity on display
www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your back, I know how that feels. Thanks for joining my blog.
your new friend,
the mohave rat

Izzy said...

Take care of that back, I suffer with that problem on occassion too.

How often do you hear, but it's a "dry" heat? I say, if it's hot, it's stinkin hot!

Life update.