Monday, March 2, 2015

Pioneering Arizona's transformation, reinvention and introducing Kingazjay-Pixx

I've been dormant for awhile. A long while. I've always wanted to make this blog more than its been,  but haven't been able to come up with anything interesting. My daughter and I (I affectionately call her Franken-Daughter on Social media) have a shared hobby of photography. For Christmas I bought her a nice starter DSLR camera (One better than mine for crying out loud) we like to take hiking trips in and around our hometown in Northern Arizona. When we're out and about we try to grab the cameras, or at least take an interesting cell phone pic or two. Who doesn't like a good picture? So for now I'm going to turn this blog into a photo journal. I really like macro-photography so be prepared for some great up close and interesting images in the future. For some great on the spot pictures you can checkout my Instagram account (there is a link to the right) I will also posts links to them on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. I can be found by the username Kingazjay on all social media. In the future I want to offer my really good images for sale matted and framed, so if you see anything you like drop me a line (you can also Email me at Kingazjay@ Gmail, Live, or Yahoo, whichever you prefer. For now my new venture will be called Kingazjay-Pixx not sure on the name, so I'm going to put it to a vote....
My ugly mug...

No comments:

Life update.