Saturday, March 21, 2015

My Saturday


With the wife and Franken-daughter away for the weekend, (visiting a friend in Boise, ID) I decided  to take a long hike in our local mountains. It's been a few months since I've done a good long hike. This one almost did me in, the first mile about killed me! Those who know me better, know that I've been interested in taking a couple of long backpacking trips in and around the West. I've been researching, and purchasing everything I would need, but I've forgotten to get outside and work on my health, strength, and endurance.... Time for me to do more working than talking. So that leads me to pushing myself to hike some 8 miles today.  It was a good hike, I'm just a little out of shape!

There was also a lot of snow on the trails in areas, which made things a little more challenging.












No comments:

Life update.