Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Coronavirus March 25th 2020


It's been on everyone's mind. Our national economy has been shut off. Hundreds of thousands of private businesses have been shut down. Grocery stores are barren and there is no TP. 

Yes that's right. 65K cases in a country of 327 million people has caused everything to come to a full stop. This may be the worse flu anyone has had, but does that warrant everything that has happened?

I can't comment how dangerous this is, I don't want to be the one standing on the street corner claiming this is a conspiracy theory. I'm very concerned for the safety of myself and my family. Both close and extended. I'm just not 100% convinced that we are handling this correctly. What happens if this doesn't turn out to be the  apocalyptic virus everyone thinks it is... what happens in the future when a worse virus comes out to play. Will we under-react so we don't make the same mistakes we're probably making this time around?

I just don't have any answers. I just know that my faith is in God, I'll live my life to the fullest, I'll wash my hands, and I've never liked that many people anyway. 🤪


And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul

No comments:

Life update.