Thursday, April 16, 2020

Those who know me the best, know I hate making big decisions. I really hate making big decisions that benefit me personally. I can at a moment’s notice make a snap decision to spend my last dime for my family, but it takes me two hours to buy a pair of pants. Which leads me to the biggest anxiety inducing decision of 2020. I’ve wanted to upgrade to a full size truck for awhile, with the economy in shambles and us both being essential, I figured this would be a great time to purchase my dream truck. While I really can’t afford my dream, I can afford a great truck. I just can’t seem to make the call and purchase it. Ugh. I really need a life coach willing to make my decisions for me! 🤪 anyways enough rambling, enjoy this slice of desert heaven while I overthink my decision.


No comments:

Life update.