Monday, October 12, 2020

Winding down my busy weekend... 990 miles driven in three days, two states, couch surfed and Covid BS. A quick rundown... had a medical emergency in our family Thursday, had to be in Chandler Friday, then a wedding in California on Saturday, back to Kingman on Sunday. The details, we could use some prayers for my father-n-law who had a stroke Thursday. He’s doing better, but will have some challenges ahead of him. I could also use some prayers for a job opportunity in Chandler after 6 months of looking. My cousin had a great wedding back in my hometown in Nuevo California on Saturday. That poor state is lost, you can’t even use a restroom in a fast food restaurant. I did have a great quick visit with my aunt and uncle who let me crash at their house. A quick word about the truck, after 12k miles it’s officially broken in. What a great driving truck. The Falkens are amazing tires, great off road, and comfortable on pavement. This past 990 miles I’ve gotten 20mpg on average, not bad for a full size, V8 powered 4wheel drive truck!


No comments:

Life update.