Sunday, January 10, 2021

The most surprising things about what it's like living in a camper van



The most surprising things about what it's like living in a camper van. 

Living in a nontraditional situation will put strain on every relationship. When we moved to the Ranch in 09' we weren't sure how we were going to adapt. While we had more room than in a van, it was hot in the summer and cold in the weather, which is hard when you're off-grid in the desert. 

  • I've lived in a camper van in New Zealand with my partner for a few months, and many things have surprised me about my new life. 
  • I learned I still need to have a routine and make plans even though I'm living a spontaneous lifestyle.
  • It's also important to find places to park, since we can't set up camp and sleep anywhere we'd like. 
  • Traveling around the world in a van can be cheap, but I'm glad my partner and I saved up plenty of extra money before embarking on this journey.  

Jason @BeardedOverland www.beardedadv.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.