Wednesday, November 8, 2023

A quick adventure yesterday.

Got to take a drive into Vegas yesterday, I'm really out of practice driving at night in Vegas traffic! I missed Oklahoma's slower pace for sure! 
It was good drive all in all. I stopped to checkout the sunset over the Colorado River, not many people realize that this section of the 93/11 is actually a continuation of the Grand Canyon. 

The trip was to go pick up the wife after her two week trip in Alaska. I'm bummed I couldn't go, but I'm glad she had a great visit with family. After the stressful past five years she deserved it!

Now she also brought a 100lb tote full of fresh produce and salmon with her! Going to feast like kings the next few weeks. 😜 

Meanwhile the puppy was peacefully sleeping at the dog sitters. 😂 

Jason @BeardedOverland www.beardedadv.blogspot.com

1 comment:

San Manuel said...

Your post was a fantastic blend of information and entertainment. Thanks!

Life update.