Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Weekly update


What a week! I've been feeling under the weather for so long that I can't even remember how long I've felt under the weather. Then it turned into an actual illness that had me in bed for an entire day. Luckily I'm feeling better, took a shower, and ran some errands. Had this crazy dog by my side the whole time, and she ran around town with me today. She can be a good dog when she wants to be. Other times she is a "crackhead" on a multi-day bender. #ob1699 #adventureisnecessary #overlandbound @riggedfordirt @overlandbound #germanShorthairedPointer 
 #HarleytheGSP #Gspoftheday#GSPofInstagram #gspdogsofinstagram #gspcommunity #birddogsofInstagram #birddoglife #adventuredog #huntingdog 
Harley looking concerned that I'm not sharing enough of my dinner with her  ðŸ˜‚ 
If you've made it this far, thank you. For the upcoming Christmas season I would love to receive a Christmas card form all you in Instagram land. If you would like to send one our address is 
Jason Smith
1308 Stockton Hill Rd Ste A 347
Kingman AZ 86401

Jason @BeardedOverland www.beardedadv.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.