Friday, July 31, 2009

I mentioned this a few posts back...

I had mention our final decision on homeschooling curriculcm a few post ago. Well, it arrived on Monday. I really think we made the right choice. It is now Sat. and we have had a chance to go though a few complete lessons, and she seems to be adapting to the new way nicely. I will keep updateing as time goes on.

I also received an email the other day from AOP asking that I post their web address here, I'll go one further and post their email also. I think it is great that they are monitering the blogs for mentions of their products. Untill next time.

-----Original Message-----
Hello my name is Kristi and I work for the Homeschooling company Alpha Omega Publications. I noticed after reading through your blog that you mentioned finally on deciding to use our Lifepac Curriculum! We are excited and thrilled that you have decided to teach your children using products from our company and we would appreciate it very much if you would please post a link from your blog to our site athttp://www.aophomeschooling.com that way friends and readers just need to click on the link to find out all about your great homeschooling choice!

Thanks again and have a great day!
AOP
Kristi


No comments:

Life update.