Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh crap! What's that noise!

Just got home to find the wife on the front porch and all the dogs at attention. I asked what's going on. She tells me about hearing a scream down in the wash, the dogs went bananas, and she's convinced it was a mountain lion.
Personally, I think it's a bob cat (not much of a differance) still left us in high alert. I knew once the monsoons started that the desert would come alive. Yep I was right.

After I left for work there were three more storms that blew in. The wife took the blazer into town one way, and reported no problems. I came in another way and only had a few problems in the washes, and none were the ones I thought would be bad. I guess you can never tell.

So goodnight, I'll see you on the other side. I hope...

1 comment:

Janet Leigh said...

love the pictures !!!!!

Life update.