Thursday, July 9, 2009

The life of a dog...

We've had roxy for a while now. I'm guessing close to two and jave years now. She was happy dog in town, but our other lab was just not into playing with her much. Now that we have moved out here, and gotten the two pups, she has had the oppurtunity to play 24/7! She has bonded with lexy the most, they chase each other all the time, and bear likes to pound on her when she's sleeping. I still haven't heard any of them bark, unless someone surprises them on the road, or something big is walking the fence line. Big differance from being in town. They barked all the time then. My opinion of dogs is changing. I really feel that this is how they were meant to live. Lots of room and nothing to challenge their domain. Simple, to bad most dogs live in communities so closely packed together. But I gess there are advantages to that way of life also.

Just a random thought about the joys of living a little on the wild side. Oh, and I can't forget to tell eveyone about the three deer I almost hit coming home last night. When it is dark you really have to drive a bit slower...

No comments:

Life update.