Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Heat advisory.

Just received a heat advisory for today. Let me tell you, I believe it. Already over 93 degrees, very little breeze, and yep you guessed it. Humid. I'm ready for summer to be over. I'm tired of being hot all the time. The constant humidity this summer is getting old. I wouldn't mind the humidity, or the heat if it produced a thunderstorm or two. This summer we've seen very little storm activity. I know we had an unusually wet and cold spring, I was guessing that it would produce a dry hot summer. I was prepared for that, but this humidity was unexpected.
Ok now that that is out of my system, I will get on with life. Life on the ranch this last week was short. Spent most of the time in town. The next couple of days are time off. We were supposed to meet out of State family in the local mountains for a camping trip, but plans have changed. So it looks like a good time to tinker around the house.

-------------------------------------------------My insanity on display www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.