Friday, August 19, 2011

Strange site...

Finally dragged my sleepy butt out of bed around 9 this morning. It was a terrible night sleep. It never went below 86 last night. I was a bit concerned around 3am it smelled like rained, so I got up with baited breath and looked up into the sky to see nothing but stars... I checked the radar and again saw nothing but clear sky.
Fast forward to this morning and we have clear skies above, but we are surrounded by a thick layer of fog, so thick we can not see any of the mountains surrounding us! Differently a strange sight for us. Only seen this a couple of times in the past, and only after a storm.
So here we are again, 87 degrees with 27 percent humidity. Leave it to me to go to sleep on the west coast and wake up on what feels like the east!
--------------------------------------------------
My insanity on display www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.