Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas...

It has been a while since I've posted. After vacation we all came down with the flu, and have been trying to survive that and prepare for Christmas. It has been cold here last week, the nights in the low twenties, the days hovering around forty. So while sick, I haven't had much sleep, staying awake all night, feeding the fire to keep the family warm, and going off to work during the day. Needless to say the extra day off will help. And as a side note, those on Facebook and Twitter already heard, on Christmas Eve fifteen minutes before the store closed, I tripped and fell backwards on a table of cactus... Insert laughter here... So Merry Christmas, now back to picking quills from my backside.

-------
My insanity on display
www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.