Friday, December 16, 2011

Our Disneyland Vacation

Sorry for the lack of posting, but we took the week off to travel to So Cal and spend a few days at Disneyland. For those following on Facebook and Twitter, that comes to no surprise, but for those others, here are a few pics...

First day we had rain... and a lot of it...




The Grandparents little one and myself....



A rare picture of the wife... I don't normally post family pics...

Day Two saw plenty of sunshine! Always have to have the shades...















On day Three we met up with some extended family.



On day four (our bonus day!) 




Before the long drive home we stretched our legs with a walk around the park, hitting all of little ones favorite roller coasters... 
Only a few more days left of Vacation to recoup from our time at the Happiest Place on Earth. We walked more than I have in a long time, (that's saying a lot since I make my living on my feet) and we did see more people in these four days, than I've seen in six months in our sleepy little town. I do have to say, I miss the weather in So. California. Great place to visit, but I'm still glad I don't live there!

If your interested I'll open my album on Picaso if you want to see any more photos. Beware there are a total of 244!

Disneyland 2011

No comments:

Life update.