Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The little things...

I've been under the weather for the past few days, but I couldn't take sitting around any more this afternoon. So I decided to finally wire up our TV antenna and see if we can get any channels... Glad to report we are able to get 11 digital channels! At least now we can watch the news and not feel so out of touch with the rest of the world.

Best part... We are currently watching the news via antenna, powered by solar... It almost feels like we're breaking a law or something! I guess that comes from all those years of paying for cable TV in the city...

-------
My insanity on display
www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com
-------

As a post script. I had to run into town today to get some dog chow, and a couple of misc. supplies. I had to go by the gun shop and pick up some targets for the wife to plunk at, and saw some personal defense rounds that are rated for Zombies... Just had to pick those up, just to have them on the shelf.

No comments:

Life update.