Sunday, February 21, 2021

Three tote adventure

 I'm going to let everyone in on a big secret... I am not an organized person! I know a few of you are very shocked right now, but it's true. So today, after moving to Chandler some three months ago, I made my way back home to go through my storage and organize my camping gear. I decided to put everything into three totes. One for sleeping (everything for the interior of the tent, including cleaning), one for cooking (stoves, utensils, fuel) one for flashlights (lanterns batteries, night-time necessities) obviously I have more gear than that, I have four complete backpacking setups as well, they live in our daily drivers in case anyone in the family is caught in an emergency situation. 

The three totes also do not contain my tent, since I have three depending on the area and total people camping. small medium and large, all three are three-season tents. I also have four different ice chests for the same reason. 

I feel a little accomplished today.

Now to plan a trip! I'm still working on that.


No comments:

Life update.