Sunday, July 24, 2011

Feeling a little country...

Trying to contemplate vehicle and life changes that need to be made... Which is real hard to think about when you have two goats running wild around you. Just saying!

-------------------------------------------------
My insanity on display www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com
-------------------------------------------------
On another note, life is good here at the ranch, or so I hear. Been really busy at work with a crazy schedule to deal with, so I've been spending more time in town then I really want to. Not that I'm complaining about the TV and a/c we've been enjoying, but home is home and I really miss it when we're not here.

Now back to the wild crazy goats...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

matty is a little wilde and carzy

Life update.