Sunday, July 17, 2011

A long warm Sunday!

I do use warm as an understatement. It is well over 100 at the ranch today, and with the new position at work I have three early days back to back on Sat-Mon. So on top of the heat I'm exhausted. Get home, I know the generator is going to come out and the Evap-cooler is getting turned on. After an hour of cooling clouds roll in, the humidity starts to climb, and now even though we were able to cool the house down ten degrees, you can't tell cause the humidity climb from 5-25% in the same time period!
Needless to say, not going to get very much sleep tonight. Have to be up by 3:30 in the morning to make it to work. Damn!
On another note, hope these clouds do more than just trap all the heat, and dump some more moisture on us. Be even better if they drop some moisture and give us a light show tonight!

-------------------------------------------------My insanity on display www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.