Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Last nights storm...

It stayed to the east of us, so we didn't get any rain substantial rain out of it. The best part was the nice cool breeze and the distant sound of thunder. It cooled of nicely last night. In fact it was so cool that before sunset, I ended up falling asleep, and I didn't wake up till after sunrise, which really through me for loop. Took me a minute to realize were I was and what had happened. I guess I was really tires yesterday.

So armed with a great night sleep, its off to work. I still can't get use to this crazy schedule they have me on, early mornings, mid-mornings, only good thing is only one late shift, and it gets me out before ten. So no complaining, just need to acclimate.

-------------------------------------------------My insanity on display www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.