Sunday, July 24, 2011

Something I have to share!

Ok folks I ran across this post from a fellow blogger and fell in love with it. So I did the best thing I could think of... and stole it! Nope, just had to repost it. To read his blog visit http://www.moderndayredneck.blogspot.com

I've been following his blog for close to two years now, and this is by far the best post he's done. So I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did...

"When I put gas in my truck, the little computer shows a message on the dash how many miles I can drive until I hit empty. If I run out of gas then I guess I can not blame anyone but myself because a continually watch the miles roll off until I get uncomfortable enough and stop for gas. Then the whole process starts all over again."

"This morning I did the same thing, but instead of filling my truck up with gas, I filled my soul up with the Holy Spirit. My gauge read 1 1/2 days to E and I was getting uncomfortable with my thoughts, actions and words. Some weeks my soul tank can run and never fall below half a tank and other weeks I am flirting with empty by Tuesday night. It would not hurt me one bit to top off my tank three times a week and some of the times I need to."
"Daily devotion by reading the good book is one way I try and keep the gauge sitting above the half mark during the week and often a quick prayer is like one of those 5 hour energy drinks. This week I got into the flesh a little bit and didn't like it. If it was not for the 5 hour energy boosts my tank would have ran out a lot sooner. "
"I tell you right now, the spirit was moving in Church this morning. If you did not get on fire then your wood was wet."
"Come on in fellers, the waters fine. "

Again I do not want to take credit for the above post. Any comments send over to www.moderndayredneck.blogspot.com!

-------------------------------------------------My insanity on display www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.