Thursday, September 29, 2011

Has it really been a week?

Yep it sure has. Been real busy at work, so not much has been done around the homestead. Today continues the fall clean up, with a trip to the dump. Just taking the small trailer with a modest load.
That is our biggest challenge out here. What to do with our trash. When we had a pickup, it wasn't bad to bring in a bag every couple of days. With a small SUV though, even 30 min in a combined space with trash is too much! So we end up, piling the trash somewhere and waiting a few weeks till I get a chance to take it to the dump, which is an hour and fifteen minutes away... Always fun.
I also have to pick up a bale of alfalfa today, with luck it'll be my last one, we are attempting to sale our two goats, have an ad on Craigslist, and I'm making a flyer for the local feed stores. The daughter loves her goats, but they are just turning good money into fertilizer, and well, I could do that!

--------------------------------------------------
My insanity on display www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.