Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm on a posting spree...

I've been posting up a storm today!

Couple of days back, my Twitter account was all consumed with the local county fair. I also posted a few things to the blog concerning fair also... But glad to announce that fair is over now. We had a bit of a fair melt down on the last day, and I'm glad it's over. Don't get me wrong, it was a great time, it just was to over consuming this year. With work and spending all our time at the fairgrounds cheering on friends, we wore ourselves out. Yesterday all three of us were fair-drunk and in need of detox.
If you would have told me last year that, I would spend a week at the Mohave County Fair, and not be board out of my mind, I would have called you crazy. But after doing it, I'm surprised it was possible and tiring. If this was a large fair, like the Farmers Fair back home, or the Orange County Fair, or heaven forbid the L.A. County Fair, I think I wouldn't be able to survive it!
But survive it we did, and I'm glad to announce that this is the last post for at least 11 more months about fairs!

Now this weekend brings us Andy Devine days, and will be kicked off with the Kingsmen Rodeo. Not sure if I'll be attending, but I may run by for a couple of quick pics... In typical Kingman fasion, September brings all the activites to town, Fair, Rodeo, Street drags... All family entertainment! Not sure what, or how much, I'll be able to see and do, but like always, I'll post something here when I can... Now I need more post-fair rest.

--------------------------------------------------
My insanity on display www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.