Friday, September 30, 2011

Some early evening lessons

In high school the wife was on the flag team, not the same as a cheerleader (learned the difference the hard way years ago) and in my natural hoarding way, I wouldn't let her throw away away her old practice flags. I told her when we got married that she shouldn't throw them away until we're sure no one would need them. Fast forward twelve years, and our daughter is now interested in flag. She's only nine, but already has been practicing on and off for the past year. She's actually pretty good, and it's cool to hear the sound the flags make. I have no idea what good this skill is, but it is fun to watch...

My daughter, gun yielding, goat loving, gymnast, flag thrower... I'm sorry world.

--------------------------------------------------
My insanity on display www.pioneeringaz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Life update.