Monday, June 15, 2009

Final load... With two items remanding.

Well, the move is done....

Ha ha, what I mean is that the house is now empty. We did it. We moved three adults one child, four dogs, and a bunny... In four days! Not only that, but we also moved nine cars (that didn't run) a boat, and a shed completely full. It goes without saying, we're tired, both emotionally and physicaly.

I want to take the time to thank a few people. First off I would like to thank my parents, they are awsome people, not only did they allow us to live there dream,but they have worked the hardest to help us move. I would also like to thank a couple of special freinds... Britney thank you for all your help cleaning and packing. Spencer thank you so much for all the help in driving and loading. Kim thank you for your directions.

I would also like to thank my co-workers, I know my absence has been trying, but I thank you for your support. I am akso thankful for those at work who allow me to ramble.

If you helped us out over the last four days and I forgot to thanl you be name, I appologize, and please accept this as an offical thanking.

I still fill like this is a dream, it doen't feel real to me. I don't understand how what Wells fargo did was right or legal, but they did what they did. I know that from now on, I want nothing to do with credit or loans. It is a scary world out there now. The fewer ties to banks and our government the better.

But more on that at a later time.

Good night all.

No comments:

Life update.