Sunday, June 21, 2009

What a great fathers day!

Not sure whose idea it was, but someone came up with the idea of jumping on the quads this morning and riding to the truckstop/restaurant for fathers day breakfest. Well after waking up after a four hour nap I jumped in the truck (had to go to work today) and within the first mile my little one flipped the quad. She wasn't hurt at all... She jumped before it rolled.
Then with in the next mile tiff ran out of gas! So tje rest of the ten miles was made on reserve!
Needless to say it was not a stressless morning for me. But the food was decent (for truckstop food) so I guess that's life in the country... Oh and the picture that goes with this post, proof that not all the people I live with are dealing with a full deck!

No comments:

Life update.