Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The end of day one.

Well, I've been digging forty-four fence holes today. And yep I'm tired. Sad thing is our two labs one of which we've had for ten years walked off this morning. Haven't seen 'hide nor hair' of them. Not the best time for this to happen. My little one is not handling it very well. Even right now, she's in the other room crying. It breaks my heart...
I know how hard this change has been on me, I can imagine how hard it must be on my wife, but I can't, no I don't want to think how hard this must be for her. What an upsetting time, she can no longer sit in front of her tv a watch cartoons, she's lost her room, her fish, her dogs, almost everything. But she has had some good times. Today we had a chance to drive around the ATC which she loves. So I guess I could have started tonights post with"it was the best of times and the worst of times"

No comments:

Life update.