Tuesday, June 30, 2009

No reason

I heard through the grapevine, that I ruined some peoples morning coffee by missing my daily posts. Sorry.

I had planned a very witty post on some random thoughts I had while living out here, but after reading it I realized it wasn't very witty. So I trashed it and went to sleep.

Today was a busy day. We had a late morning... Actually we were trying to have some husband and wife time (if you know what I mean) before it got to hot. Problem is this is a 200 sq ft living space. With our little one and her friend here, there is no such thing as privacy. I guess we are going to have to get a special trailer just for congical visits!

After that we had to go into town early to set up a new bank, and grab some lunch before off to work. So to end my nice 18hr day I'm going to grab a beer and then off to bed.

Later.

No comments:

Life update.